Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Roughin' It...

This past weekend Geo and I went camping with my good friend Jackie and her bf, Greg. Jac and I went shopping while the boys fished, we went out to dinner on Saturday night and were all sleeping by 10:30 - this is my idea of camping :D 
These are the peeps I spent the weekend with - they're pretty cool cats.

There is a serious bromance going on here. 

So pretty! Thanks Jac for making sure we stopped at the flume!

I've heard about the "Confessional" before but I came across this site yesterday and couldn't stop reading through the confessions. It's like reading through a secret diary - some of them are funny, some surprising and some incredibly sad. We all have things to confess, I certainly know what mine would be, what would yours be? http://candychang.com/confessions/

No comments: